Over half of the enemies bases have been added to the website under Clan War Details!!! CHECK THEM OUT BEFORE ATTACKING SO YOU CAN VIEW ALL THEIR BOMBS/TRAPS/TESLAS so you know exactly where to deploy!
1. Before a war, maybe delta and the co-leaders just review enemy bases and post strategy for that war here or send out in mail for troops. No need for min by min updates. People could get overwhelmed.
2. Strategy should be really simple and broad. I think instead of specific instructions like x attack y, it could be on the lines of "attack only those where u guarantee 2 stars with goal of 3…avoid players x,yz…instead focus on crushing players a,b,c".
3. Where we should give detail is one key enemy players i.e. on their strengths and weaknesses. This way if one of ours logs in and wants to attack a key player, they can see what others have written about that player.
4. All players except co-leaders need to complete their first and second attack on day 1. This should be enforced. Yesterday we were offering money to people to just log in and attack (lol). This will allow us to take a lead that can motivate players and demotivate enemy. I know people are pumped on day 1 and holding people off from attacking is going to be tough and counter-productive.
5. Only co-leaders or select players save one attack each for last day to boosy totals.
i meant the first day period….so say the first 12 hrs or so. Point is that we let players attack when the war begins but guide them with an overall strategy so that they log in and attack and we don't have no-shows!
Damn, i gotta say, i agree with thunders idea. Pretty much summed up a good plan and very informative. Just one question for clan wars 2. Delta,are you going to assign targets again? Or can we choose our own?